camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: Mina component producer not complete?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:00:05 GMT
On 8/29/07, Nicky Sandhu <> wrote:
> The MinaProducer does a session.write(body); but does not wait (write is
> async by default) or set the exchange's outBody with the response. Is this
> deliberate or is it under development?

Currently the Mina component is an InOnly kinda model (i.e. doing
one-ways). We need to improve it to support both InOnly and InOut

We really could do with adding some kinda MessageExchangePattern enum
to the Exchange so we can specify if we want to do an InOnly or InOut
(so that the component can know if its meant to do a sync
request/reply or a one way etc)

View raw message