camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel 1.0 Release Candidate 1 is available for review
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:11:34 GMT
> I thew up the http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+1.0+Release
> wiki page for the release.  Feel free to update it with more info
> about the release.
>
> Also, I've just committed a fix where some -test.jar did not have a
> License or Notice file in them.  This will make it into RC 2.

I've tidied up a bunch more license headers etc. Also have moved the
eclipse IDE into a separate area that we can release separately, or
move back, when its ready. (Its still kinda experimental).

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/ide/

So we're looking much better from the RAT perspective
--
James
-------