camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel 1.0 Release Candidate 1 is available for review
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:51:08 GMT
I have updated the template header on the CAMEL wiki so that every
edit page show the following at the top: "When you contribute content
to this Wiki, you grant a license to the ASF for inclusion in ASF
works (as per the Apache Software License)."

see:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Index

I'm thinking that with that and if we secure the space so that only
committers have access, then we are really sqeaky clean.  We might
even be able to relax the needing to be a committer restriction.

Regards.
Hiram

--
Regards,