camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel 1.0 Release Candidate 1 is available for review
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:29:37 GMT
Hey I just did a little more hacking and if you add this to you maven
command line:
"-P release"
then it will download the camel website and include it in the binary
distros under /doc/website

Not sure if we should use this for the 1.0 release since I'm not sure
if there would LICENSE issues to worry about by including website
content which is wiki driven.  Perhaps we should start including the
AL 2.0 copyright headers on the wiki pages so that contributors know
that any contributions would be under that LICENSE.  Thoughts?

Regards,
Hiram

--
Regards,