- The MBean names registered by Camel JMX no longer include the hostname in the
context part, eg before
context=myHost/myCamelId and now after
context=myCamelId. Having the hostname in the MBean name does not bring much value, and in fact makes things more complicated as the mbean name changes depending on the host running Camel.
- MBean naming in OSGi cleaned up to use simpler naming with symbolicName. Before we could have MBean names with duplicate bundle ids such as
context=114-114-camel-6, which now is using the symbolic name instead,
- When using multiple OSGi Blueprint <cm:property-placeholder>'s then Camel now favors using non-default placeholders, or the last property-placeholder defined in the Blueprint XML file. This allows for example to define default properties in one placeholder, and override these values in other placeholders.
- FTP consumer allow to download a single named file without using the FTP LIST command. This allows to download a known file from a FTP server even when the user account does not have permission to do FTP LIST command.
- FTP consumer allow to ignore file not found or insufficient file permission errors.
- Data Format using marshal now leverages Stream caching out of the box if enabled, which allows to marshal big streams and spool to disk, instead of being pure in-memory based.
- Improved using Bean when the bean is looked up in the Registry, when using concurrent processing in the route.
cache option to
<bean> in the DSL. This avoids looking up the Bean from the Registry on each usage; this can safely be done for singleton beans.
- Configuring Data Formats in XML attributes now supports reference lookup using the # syntax, eg
<jaxb xmlStreamWriterWrapper="#myWriterWrapper" ..>
- JDBC component now also support
outputType to specify the expected output as either a List or single Object. As well allow to map to a bean using a
BeanRowMapper to control the mapping of ROW names to bean properties.
- Both Quartz as well as Quartz2 based ScheduledRoutePolicy has been improved to better support cluster setups (e.g. to not schedule jobs being already scheduled through another node inside a given cluster).
- Reduced the work the Aggregate EIP does while holding a lock during aggregation, which can lead to improved performance in some use-cases.
JndiRegistry now implements all the find methods.
- VM component now supports
multipleConsumers=true across deployment units.
@PreConsumed to JPA consumer.
- Added CamelFileName header support to the HDFS producer
- Like as
JpaConsumer now also
JpaProducer of the JPA component supports the
- Restlet consumer now supports returning custom headers as HTTP headers from the Camel Message.
- Spring Java Config
CamelConfiguration now automagically detects all
RouteBuilder instances registered in the Spring context if
CamelConfiguration#routes method is not overridden.
- Added support for transferring custom headers with RabbitMQ component.
- PGPDataFormat enables stream cache during unmarshaling.
FileIdempotentRepository now creates necessary parent directories together with the new repository file.
- Properties component and property placeholder will now ignore non existing JVM and environment options as well if
ignoreMissingLocation is set to
- Improved Stream consumer to enrich the Message with headers about current index / completion flag.
@BeanInject to inject beans (obtained from the Registry) in your beans such as
- Polished the Karaf commands to output tables sorted and auto calculated width, so the data is formatted nicely.
UnitOfWorkFactory to allow end users to use custom
UnitOfWork implementations created by the factory.
- Doing request/reply over JMS allows per individual message
requestTimeout value by specifying the timeout value in the
- Quartz and Quartz2 components now enlist the quartz scheduler by default in JMX, unless configured to be disabled.
- Twitter Component supports to set proxy.
- Netty HTTP consumer now remembers the raw (not decoded) value of URI query in the "
- Bean Validator component can be now configured to use custom
- TypeConverterRegistry exposes more information in JMX and allows to browse all the registered type converters.
- Bean Validator component is now shipped with the optional OSGi-friendly
- AMQP has been updated to QPid 0.24 and has been tested using AMQP 1.0.
- Allow to turn off useOriginalMessage (camelContext.setAllowUseOriginalMessage) which avoids a defensive copy of the incoming original message, which can improve performance; in situations where access to the original message is not needed.
- Bean Validator component now automatically uses OSGi-friendly
ValidationProviderResolver if deployed in the OSGi environment (CAMEL-7212)
- Threads DSL thread pool options and
executorServiceRef option are now mutually exclusive. (CAMEL-7250)
- Fixed an
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException with Message History when using SEDA
requestTimeout on Netty not triggering when we have received message.
- Fixed Parameter Binding Annotations on boolean types to evaluate as Predicate instead of Expression
- Fixed using File consumer with
delete=true&readLock=fileLock not being able to delete the file on Windows.
- Fixed Throttler to honor time slots after period expires (eg so it works consistently and as expected).
- Fixed getting JMSXUserID property when consuming from ActiveMQ
- Fixed interceptFrom to support property placeholders
- Fixed a race condition in initializing
SSLContext in Netty and Netty HTTP
- Fixed using Recipient List, Routing Slip calling another route which is configured with
NoErrorHandler, and an exception occurred in that route, would be propagated back as not-exhausted, allow the caller route to have its error handler react on the exception.
- Fixed Quartz and exception was thrown when scheduling a job, would affect during shutdown, assuming the job was still in progress, and not shutdown the Quartz scheduler.
- Fixed so you can configure Stomp endpoints using URIs
- Fixed memory leak when using Language component with
camel-script languages and having
- Fixed Error Handler may log at
WARN level "Cannot determine current route from Exchange" when using Splitter
camel-fop to work in Apache Karaf and ServiceMix
- Fixed HDFS producer to use the configured UuidGenerator when generating split file names to avoid filename collisions
JpaConsumer of the JPA component to not share/reuse the same
EntityManager object which could cause problems if this would occur in the context of multiple/different threads.
- Fixed HTTP4 to support multiple custom component names in use, each configured using different
- Fixed Content Based Router using method call's as Predicates if threw an exception, the Content Based Router will call next predicate before triggering Error Handler.
- Fixed Netty HTTP producer with query parameters may use wrong parameters from a previous call.
- Fixed Netty producer may cause
messageReceived in client handler, if a
Channel was destroyed from the producer pool.
- Fixed File and FTP consumer(s) when
idempotent=true could not detect changed file(s) as a new file, but would regard the file as idempotent.
- Fixed Stream consumer reading a file using
groupLines would not read last group of message if there was not enough lines to hit the threshold.
- Fixed deleting the done file if File or FTP consumer rollback and the
moveFailed option is in use.
- Fixed avro data format in OSGi not being able to load schema classes.
- Fixed JMX when using custom beans in routes with
@ManagedResource to expose JMX attributes/operations to not include Camel standard attributes/operations from its processors, which would be shown as unavailable in JMX consoles.
- Fixed Quartz2 simple trigger repeat count default value not working causing the trigger to only fire once, instead of forever.
- Fixed JMS with a JMSRepyTo header using a topic, was mistakenly used as a queue instead.
- Fixed CSV to not modify the properties of the strategy constants declared by
org.apache.commons.csv.CSVStrategy which would cause side effects when multiple
CsvDataFormat objects are concurrently in use.
- Fixed camel-script may return result from previous evaluation instead of result from current exchange.
ThreadsProcessor to resolve
RejectedPolicy from the referenced