calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Chan <yuzhao....@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Calcite - Model - MongoDB view
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2019 06:52:38 GMT
Hi, Neha Saini

What do you mean by MongoDB view, can you give more details, so we can give as much help if
we can.

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2019年10月14日 +0800 PM2:21,Neha Saini <sainine@hcl.com>,写道:
> Hi Team,
>
> Gentle reminder!
>
> Regards,
> Neha Saini

AS year, cast(_MAP['crew.name'][0] AS varchar(20)) AS crewname from \"mongo_raw\".\"movie\""
> },
>

> In the GIThib code, we have zip example, but zip file is a flat json, but json I am using
is embedded , hence not able to use the example.

> I would really appreciate some help.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Neha Saini
>
> ::DISCLAIMER::
> ________________________________
named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred
errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this
message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender
immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and
other defects.