calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Badrul Chowdhury <badrulchowdhur...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot connect to ES
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2019 23:55:07 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use the Calcite-ES adapter to connect to a remote ES
instance (logs below). I can connect to the endpoint, but I have to use
credentials (login/pass). Is there and option in the model definition to
include those fields? The documentation does not mention any..

Thoughts?

Exception:
[..]

*Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: https://****.com: nodename nor
servname provided, or not known* at
java.net.Inet6AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native Method)
at java.net.InetAddress$2.lookupAllHostAddr(InetAddress.java:929)
at java.net.InetAddress.getAddressesFromNameService(InetAddress.java:1324)
at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(InetAddress.java:1277)
at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1193)
at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1127)
at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.SystemDefaultDnsResolver.resolve(SystemDefaultDnsResolver.java:45)
[..]

Model file:
{
"version": "1.0",
"defaultSchema": "elasticsearch",
"schemas": [
{
"type": "custom",
"name": "elasticsearch",
"factory":
"org.apache.calcite.adapter.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchSchemaFactory",
"operand": {
"coordinates": "{'https://****.com': 9200}"
// "coordinates": "{'127.0.0.1': 9200}"
}