calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Chan <yuzhao....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] One query executed on two or more different data storages through Calcite
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2019 05:42:44 GMT
You may need a computation framework like Apache Flink. Use MySQL and Cassandra as connector/dataSource
and write the results to your sink.

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2019年10月22日 +0800 AM10:36,Juan Pan <panjuan@apache.org>,写道:
> Hi everyone,
>

> Thanks for your attention. I can not get a clear result after read most of Calcite document.
So i send this email for your suggestion.

> Suppose there are two data storages, e.g, MySQL and Cassandra behind Calcite, and data
is separately stored in two of them, can i execute a query, e.g `SELECT * FROM tb WHERE id
= 1` simultaneously on two of data storages through Calcite? In other words, i want to get
the final combined result from MySQL and Cassandra, which store part of data in different
forms separately through Calcite.