calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Towards Calcite release 1.12
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:16:17 GMT
Thanks. That last change should be fairly low-risk, so we should be able to move to an RC and
vote soon afterwards.

Committers, Let’s try to stabilize. I propose we get any “risky” changes in by the end
of the weekend.

By the way, I volunteer to be release manager.

Julian

> On Mar 8, 2017, at 2:53 AM, Remus Rusanu <rrusanu@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> We have only one issue left to resolve, the materialized views RelNode cloning into a
new planner. I expect to have a resolution by end of this week, so the all-done ETA from me
would be mid-next week, let say March 15.

> Thanks,
> ~Remus
>
> On 3/7/17, 5:08 PM, "Julian Hyde" <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
>
>    Remus,
>
>    Do you have an ETA for HIVE-15708? Just a guess is fine, but it helps the rest of
us know when this release is likely to drop.