calcite-dev mailing list archives

From F21 <f21.gro...@gmail.com>
Subject Are named parameters supported in Calcite?
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2017 10:03:47 GMT
Hello all,

Go 1.8 has been released recently and it introduces some new features
and interfaces for the database/sql package which I maintain the Go
avatica driver for. I am currently working on introducing these new
features to the Go driver.

One of the new features in Go 1.8 is support for named parameters:

SELECT * FROM my_table WHERE my_column > :parameter1 AND mycolumn2 >
:parameter2

Implementation of named parameter is optional for cases where they are
not supported. I've search JIRA as well as language reference here:
https://calcite.apache.org/docs/reference.html

 From my understanding, this does not appear to be supported in Calcite,
but it would be cool if this can be confirmed :)

Cheers,

Francis