calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Remus Rusanu <rrus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Towards Calcite release 1.12
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 23:30:38 GMT
CALCITE-1681 is not needed anymore
The only pending issue for Hive is CALCITE-1690: Calcite timestamp literals cannot express
precision above millisecond.

Thanks,
~Remus

From: Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:23 AM
To: dev@calcite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Towards Calcite release 1.12

OK, what’s left before RC0?

I am working on committing 1561, 1684, 1691, 1688. Also, I will review 1566 shortly. I may
also get to 1689.

Remus, Are all of your Hive issues resolved? In particular do you need 1681?

Jesus, Where are you with 1421, 1456, 1413? Can you also commit Nishant’s 1683 since you
+1’d it?

Julian

> On Mar 8, 2017, at 12:25 PM, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
>
> We have that dependency already, albeit transitively: CALCITE-1681 blocks HIVE-15708,
which is depended upon by CALCITE-1657 “Release Calcite 1.12.0”.

>> On Mar 8, 2017, at 12:12 PM, Remus Rusanu <rrusanu@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>>
>> Looks like CALCITE-1681 ‘Provide a way to copy RelNode trees between clusters’
is also needed. I hope I’ll have it ready this week.

>> On 3/8/17, 10:49 AM, "Julian Hyde" <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>   Same comments as for CALCITE-1615. The list contains commits up to 2/24. I will
fix before the release.

>>> On Mar 8, 2017, at 10:43 AM, Eli Levine <elilevine@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1598 (Pig adapter) does not
>>> seem to be on the list.