calcite-dev mailing list archives

From CPC <acha...@gmail.com>
Subject calling CsvScannableTable twice
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 11:47:16 GMT
Hi,

I just noticed something when i am playing with examples.

  Class.forName("org.apache.calcite.jdbc.Driver")

>   val properties: Properties = new Properties()
>
>   properties.setProperty("caseSensitive","true")
>
>   val connection = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:calcite:", properties)
>
>   val calciteConnection=connection.unwrap(classOf[CalciteConnection])
>

>>   val schema= (new
>> CsvSchemaFactory()).create(calciteConnection.getRootSchema,null,Map[String,AnyRef]("directory"
>> -> "src/main/resources/csv","flavor" -> "scannable").asJava)
>

>>   calciteConnection.getRootSchema.add("TEST",schema)
>

>>   val statement2=calciteConnection.prepareStatement("select \"tarih\"
>> from \"TEST\".\"timeseries\" where \"sensor\" = ?")
>

>>   statement2.setString(1,"sensor38")
>
>   val resultSet1=statement2.executeQuery()
>
>   while(resultSet1.next())
>
>     println(resultSet1.getString("tarih"))

My example like above. But when i call executeQuery  i noticed
that CsvScannableTable.scan called twice and enumerator iterating on
values. When i inspected stacktraces i found that one of the call come from
AvaticaConnection.java:463 and the other one  is AvaticaConnection:481 . Is
this a normal behaviour or bug?