calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Raghavender Reddy Erupaka <eraghaven...@steelwedge.com>
Subject RE: RE:Does Calcite support DROP/CREATE operations
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 05:54:25 GMT
Hi,

1.    As stated comments in Calcite JIRA Project defectId: CALCITE-707<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-707>,
I understood, Drop/Create operations may not supported by Calcite SQLParser.

May I know whether am I correct or not. Your response will be appreciate .

Regards,
Raghavender.

From: Raghavender Reddy Erupaka
Sent: 03 December 2015 16:27
To: 'dev@calcite.apache.org'
Subject: RE:Does Calcite support DROP/CREATE operations

Hi Team,

            I am getting below exceptions while trying to execute create/drop operation on
tables.
Create Query :"create emp_impala_br_ea(input_planning_point_seq BIGINT)";

Exception:
org.apache.calcite.sql.parser.SqlParseException: Encountered "create" at line 1, column 1.
Was expecting one of:

Drop Query : "DROP TABLE IF EXISTS temp_impala_br_ea"

Exception:
org.apache.calcite.sql.parser.SqlParseException: Encountered "DROP" at line 1, column 1.
Was expecting one of:

Kindly let me know does calcite support these operations or not.

Thanks,

Raghavender Reddy Erupaka
Software Engineer

Steelwedge Software, Inc.

cell  9030684174
www.steelwedge.com<http://www.steelwedge.com/>

[SW New Signature Logo]
Plan. Perform. Profit.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE  This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
and may contain information that is also proprietary and/or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments
from your system. Thank you.