calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compilation problem
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 05:00:13 GMT
Hi Pengcheng,

The guidance is to use `mvn package` to build the code. The way the
dependencies currently are shared across Calcite maven modules does not
work with a `mvn compile` alone.

If you run `mvn install` first, you would likely be able to run `mvn
compile` successfully, but this is likely a step backwards. :)

`mvn package` is the recommended entry point.