calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for Apache Calcite
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 19:34:19 GMT
Julian Hyde wrote:
> The best strategy, in fact, is for all contributors to take responsibility for quality.
(Committers need to take responsibility for their own work AND the work of the contributor
that they are committing.) Run your own favorite quality checks (your IDE, findbugs) and you’ll
find bugs in your own code and maybe someone else’s. If we all run the same checks we won’t
get as much coverage.

Cool, I will wire up some findbugs to Maven then, as that is my tool of
choice :)