calcite-dev mailing list archives

From "wangzhenhua (G)" <wangzhen...@huawei.com>
Subject Re: Calcite - Spark Adapter
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 01:18:20 GMT
I'm also interested in how calcite can be integrated into sparksql so that spark can use calcite
to optimize queries?
Do we have such APIs? If not, is there any roadmap to do this?

________________________________
best regards,
-zhenhua

From: Victor Giannakouris - Salalidis<mailto:victorasgs@gmail.com>
Date: 2015-12-03 18:59
To: dev@calcite.apache.org<mailto:dev@calcite.apache.org>
Subject: Calcite - Spark Adapter

Hello everybody,

At first I would like to introduce my self to the developers list. My name
is Victor and I am an undergraduate computer science student. Currently I
am doing some research on query optimization.

I am quite new to Calcite project and I am facing some issues. My major
problem is how could I use calcite spark adapter programmaticaly? I cannot
find such a tutorial or documentation.

Second, how can I run queries on SparkSQL via sqline?

Thank you in advance