calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jesus Camachorodriguez <jcamachorodrig...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT available, MASTER closed, please try it out
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 22:33:04 GMT
Jacques,

There shouldn't be any risk as the code path for inner joins in
JoinProjectTransposeRule i.e. the code that was already there, remains the
same.

Thus, if nobody is against it, I'd like that it is included in the RC of
1.4 so we can deprecate some of the Hive code related to those rules.

Thanks,
Jesús