calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 1.4
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 20:43:04 GMT
Thanks for volunteering!

Here's the release procedure:
https://calcite.incubator.apache.org/docs/howto.html#making-a-release-for-calcite-committers
(Only one person has ever followed it, and always on the same machine,
so there are bound to be improvements.)

I also use this script to generate all of those pesky emails:
https://github.com/julianhyde/share/blob/master/tools/relMail.sh

Let's agree on a timeline for the release. I thought the several-day
"stabilization period" before the first vote, during which people ran
their own tests, worked well last time, so I'd like to do that again.

Julian