calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT available, MASTER closed, please try it out
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 23:03:31 GMT
I think you should include 811. It adds 3 new instances of a rule but
does not change the existing one.

I don't believe that Hive's test run has finished. Jesus, can you
report when you have some results?

Still to do are release-related changes: release notes, 741, 743. I
can do the web site after the RC.

I was hoping to get Maryann's patch to 793 in, but I still don't have
a test case, so let's defer that one.

Julian