calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: explain
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 22:04:21 GMT
Run '!set outputformat csv'. The csv output format doesn't try to fit
strings into a particular width.

Sqlline's default format, 'table', should probably recognize
multi-line strings and truncate to make sure that no line is longer
than the current width, but allow the whole multi-line string to be
longer.