calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Committer organizations
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 00:50:24 GMT
We seem to have reached consensus. I have logged
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-810 to update the site.

I believe that committers' organizations are as follows. If I have
your organization incorrect, or wish not to list an organization, let
me know in the next 24 hours.

* Alan Gates Hortonworks
* Aman Sinha MapR
* Ashutosh Chauhan Hortonworks
* Chris Wensel Concurrent
* James R. Taylor MapR
* Jacques Nadeau MapR
* Jesús Camacho Rodríguez  Hortonworks
* Jinfeng Ni MapR
* John Pullokkaran  Hortonworks
* Julian Hyde  Hortonworks
* Nick Dimiduk  Hortonworks
* Steven Noels NGData
* Ted Dunning MapR
* Vladimir Sitnikov NetCracker

By the way, if you wish to communicate further information about
yourself, let me know, and I'll add a link to your home page. The page
uses your github photo unless you specify otherwise.

Julian