calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT available, MASTER closed, please try it out
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 22:23:56 GMT
It seems like everyone is happy with the current release.  The issue
identified by Hive looks like it was a Hive fix rather than a Calcite one.
I noticed that Jesus committed one thing after my proposed release.  Do
people feel like that is absolutely required in this release/the risk
involved?  I'm fine including it but am initially inclined to leave it for
the next release if it isn't pressing.  The jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-811

Thoughts?