calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT available, MASTER closed, please try it out
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2015 02:35:20 GMT
I've pushed a 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT to the Apache Snapshot Repo.  Framework
owners, please try out this branch and report back whether you see any
showstopping regressions.  That way we can work out any kinks before we put
this to an actual release vote.

You can to the current commit by adding the following maven snapshot
repository to your pom.xml:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

The version of the artifacts to reference is 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.  The artifacts
are currently based on git commit 5cb95e644f38da1a13d6def96eeec935b650289c.

I'll target sending an actual release vote EOD Tuesday unless we find
additional issues.

Thanks,
Jacques