calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The art of the commit comment
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 02:31:48 GMT
Not necessary, but where’s the harm in giving contributors obvious credit?

(The change history in http://calcite.incubator.apache.org/docs/history.html <http://calcite.incubator.apache.org/docs/history.html>
is culled from the git log, with just a little massaging to convert jira case numbers into
links, so contributors get called out there too.)