calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <julianh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding new drill functions to optiq syntax
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:35:40 GMT
I don’t know why. I even get failures when I run

mvn test  -Dtest=OptiqSqlOperatorTest

But OptiqSqlOperatorTest succeeds as part of the whole suite, or when I run it from Intellij.
Frankly I don’t run individual tests from the command line — I run things from intellij.
I only run the whole suite from the command line.

Can you log a jira case please?

Julian