bval-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From <Frederic.BUR...@ext.ec.europa.eu>
Subject RE: Wrong interceptor method signature
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 09:27:32 GMT
Hi Mark!

Thanks a lot! I'll keep an eye on it! :-)

Have a good day,

Regards,

Fred.

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Mark Struberg [mailto:struberg@yahoo.de]
>Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 10:02 AM
>To: user@bval.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Wrong interceptor method signature
>
>We did a release yesterday. Just missing the announcement mail.
>But should be up on maven.central already.
>
>LieGrue,
>strub
>
>
>> Am 09.02.2016 um 08:48 schrieb Frederic.BURLET@ext.ec.europa.eu:
>>
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> When do you plan to ship a bugfix release of bval? I would like to get an
>official release with the fix for the bug I reported some weeks ago.
>>
>> Thanks for your support!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Fred.
>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Mark Struberg [mailto:struberg@yahoo.de]
>>> Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 9:58 AM
>>> To: user@bval.apache.org
>>> Subject: Re: Wrong interceptor method signature
>>>
>>> Hi Frédéric!
>>>
>>> Thanks for this report. Are you able to find some time to create a JIRA for it
>>> [1]?
>>> If so then we gonna fix this and ship a release asap.
>>>
>>> txs and LieGrue,
>>> strub
>>>
>>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BVAL
>>>
>>>
>>>> Am 07.12.2015 um 08:00 schrieb Frederic.BURLET@ext.ec.europa.eu:
>>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> We are using BVal 1.1.0 as JSR-349 Bean Validation implementation in
>>> Weblogic 12.1.3 with java 8. When deploying our application, the
>application
>>> server complains about method signature compliance of the interceptor
>>> org.apache.bval.cdi.BValInterceptor. The exception stacktrace is at the
>>> bottom of this mail.
>>>>
>>>> Indeed the signature of the method invoke(InvocationContext) in
>>> org.apache.bval.cdi.BValInterceptor throws java.lang.Throwable instead of
>>> java.lang.Exception which seems to be a violation of the interceptor
>>> specification.
>>>>
>>>> Is there any chance to get this to be fixed in a further release? Do you
>want
>>> me to create a jira issue?
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>>
>>>> Frédéric BURLET.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> weblogic.ejb.container.compliance.ComplianceException: AroundInvoke
>>> method invoke in class org.apache.bval.cdi.BValInterceptor must have the
>>> signature: 'Object <METHOD(InvocationContext)> throws Exception'
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.compliance.BusinessMethodInterceptorChecker.valid
>>>
>ateAroundInvokeOrTimeoutMethod(BusinessMethodInterceptorChecker.jav
>>> a:154)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.compliance.BusinessMethodInterceptorChecker.chec
>>>
>kAroundInvokeOrTimeoutMethods(BusinessMethodInterceptorChecker.java
>>> :70)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.compliance.InterceptorChecker.checkAroundInvoke
>>> Methods(InterceptorChecker.java:61)
>>>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>        at
>>>
>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j
>>> ava:62)
>>>>        at
>>>
>sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess
>>> orImpl.java:43)
>>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.compliance.EJBComplianceChecker.check(EJBComplia
>>> nceChecker.java:100)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.compliance.EJBComplianceChecker.checkDeployment
>>> Info(EJBComplianceChecker.java:84)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.ejbc.EJBCompiler.doCompile(EJBCompiler.java:172)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.ejbc.EJBCompiler.compileEJB(EJBCompiler.java:346)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.ejbc.EJBCompiler.compileEJB(EJBCompiler.java:314)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBDeployer.compileJar(EJBDeployer.java:42
>>> 9)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBDeployer.compileIfNecessary(EJBDeploy
>>> er.java:355)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBDeployer.prepare(EJBDeployer.java:723)
>>>>        at
>>> weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBModule.prepare(EJBModule.java:439)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.application.internal.ExtensibleModuleWrapper$PrepareStateChang
>>> e.next(ExtensibleModuleWrapper.java:295)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.application.internal.ExtensibleModuleWrapper$PrepareStateChang
>>> e.next(ExtensibleModuleWrapper.java:285)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.
>>> java:42)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.application.internal.ExtensibleModuleWrapper.prepare(Extensible
>>> ModuleWrapper.java:109)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleLis
>>> tenerInvoker.java:100)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$1.next(ModuleStateDri
>>> ver.java:175)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$1.next(ModuleStateDri
>>> ver.java:170)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver$ParallelChange.run(StateMachi
>>> neDriver.java:80)
>>>>        at weblogic.work.ContextWrap.run(ContextWrap.java:40)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTunin
>>> gWorkManagerImpl.java:548)
>>>>        at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:311)
>>>>        at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:263)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.compliance.EJBComplianceChecker.check(EJBComplia
>>> nceChecker.java:96)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.compliance.EJBComplianceChecker.checkDeployment
>>> Info(EJBComplianceChecker.java:84)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.ejbc.EJBCompiler.doCompile(EJBCompiler.java:172)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.ejbc.EJBCompiler.compileEJB(EJBCompiler.java:346)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.ejbc.EJBCompiler.compileEJB(EJBCompiler.java:314)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBDeployer.compileJar(EJBDeployer.java:42
>>> 9)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBDeployer.compileIfNecessary(EJBDeploy
>>> er.java:355)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBDeployer.prepare(EJBDeployer.java:723)
>>>>        at
>>> weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBModule.prepare(EJBModule.java:439)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.application.internal.ExtensibleModuleWrapper$PrepareStateChang
>>> e.next(ExtensibleModuleWrapper.java:295)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.application.internal.ExtensibleModuleWrapper$PrepareStateChang
>>> e.next(ExtensibleModuleWrapper.java:285)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.
>>> java:42)
>>>>        at
>>>
>weblogic.application.internal.ExtensibleModuleWrapper.prepare(Extensible
>>> ModuleWrapper.java:109)
>>>>        ... 8 more
>>


Mime
View raw message