bval-user mailing list archives

From Michael Blyakher <michael.blyak...@gmail.com>
Subject Validating bean implementing Cloneable
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:02:32 GMT
Hi,

Working off of the 1.1.0-alpha branch, I have a bean that implements the
Cloneable interface. When validating the bean, I get a
NullPointerException. The issue seems to be that
JsrMetaBeanFactory#buildMetaBean won't process the class if it is
Cloneable, yet ClassHelper#fillFullClassHierarchyAsList still populates it.

Is that a known bug? If not, I can create a jira issue and upload my test
case and even a patch to fix it if the answer is that
ClassHelper#fillFullClassHierarchyAsList needs to ignore Cloneable as well.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike