bval-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about BVal and Maven
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:39:15 GMT
With regard to the site documentation, I will certainly take your requests
under advisement.  In the near term, however, I wanted to warn you--JSR 349
is Bean Validation 1.1.  Apache BVal has not yet finished (or really,
begun) implementing v1.1 of the specification.  BVal 0.5 implements JSR
303, Bean Validation 1.0.  So I would expect problems to arise from mixing
the JSR 349 API jar with any release of Apache BVal < 1.1.0 (presumably the
version # we'll adopt when we make a Bean Validation 1.1-compatible BVal
release).

Matt