bval-user mailing list archives

From Marius Gundersen <gunder...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about ValidationMessages.properties
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:04:23 GMT
I've tried adding the properties file in the src folder and in the project
root. I'm trying to build the project using eclipse, which is what I use to
develop the project.

Is it also the case that the value of the message property of the
annotation is used as a key in the validationMessages file? that is, can I
use this:

@NotEmpty(message="my.custom.property")

and it will find the "cannot be empty" value in the following
validationMessages.properties file:

my.custom.property=cannot be empty

Thanks again for your help
Marius Gundersen