bval-user mailing list archives

From Marius Gundersen <gunder...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about ValidationMessages.properties
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:36:25 GMT
I am struggling with getting custom validation messages to work. As far as
I can tell, I should be able to create a properties file in the root of the
project, and bval will use it when writing the messages. Is this correct?

My project is very simple, without Hibernate or Spring, but it uses BVal
for validation. I'm not too familiar with properties files, so I don't know
if there is something I should be doing which I'm not. According to the
documentation I should only have to add a properties file, and bval will
use the messages in that file. Is this correct?

Thank you for your help,
Marius Gundersen