bval-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: bval logo
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:19:22 GMT
+1 for the logo as it is much better than the current one.

@Kevan: good question, but all fine there.

Adonis has an iCLA on file and also did the logos for OWB, MyFaces, CODI, ... already.

LieGrue,
strub

PS: thanks for the contribution to Irians Martin, Tom and Manfred (ASF members and founders
of MyFaces). and of course to Gerhard for getting them to contribute :)