bval-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Mason" <sma...@stuffercorp.com>
Subject I want to clarify my previous email
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:04:04 GMT
I apologize if the purpose of my mail was unclear.  I hope to do a better
job in explaining the reason for my contact.  It is important for you to
get back to me if you are looking to build your book.

This will be the last email I send for a while and the current group of
prospects needs support at this time.  This group has responded to a
"Stuffer" included in mail they received within the last two weeks stating
that the need support in setting up a plan for their family.  I am looking
for someone who has expertise in creating a plan for new clients.  If you
can be helpful I would like to speak with you.

As I said in my last piece, agents using these file are adding 10 new
clients for every 100 they contact.

Our files are product specific and are available for Life, LTC, Annuities,
Senior Products and more.  They are time sensitive and usually expire
within 15 days!  If supporting these potential new clients is something
that you are available to provide, it is important that we speak as soon as
possible.  If you are not available, perhaps this will be a better fit at a
later time.  These files are targeted by age, income, and net worth.  Based
on their answers to specific questions we have people in our file that are
currently expecting to hear from a local professional that can help them
make an informed decision regarding their family’s future.

To review the specific questions or demographics of each product, go to
www.stuffercheck.com

I apologize again if my last contact was not clear and only hope this does
not stop you from reaching out to these prospects who would benefit from
your expertise.

Call me at 855-645-8016 or just reply and I can review pricing and other
details!

Stephen Mason

DMS Stuffers

To unsubscribe click this link: