buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Buildr 1.5.5 released
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2017 21:28:59 GMT
Apache Buildr is a build system for Java-based applications, including support
for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages and tools.  We wanted
something that's simple and intuitive to use, so we only need to tell it what
to do, and it takes care of the rest.  But also something we can easily extend
for those one-off tasks, with a language that's a joy to use.

New in this release:

  * Fixed:  The concatenation extension released as part of 1.5.4
changed the way zip archives were
            constructed so that entries for some intermediate
directories were elided. For most consumers
            of zip files this had no impact but some tools require the
entries during scanning. (i.e. Older
            versions of Jruby that loaded ruby scripts from within a jar).
  * Added:  IDEA Extension: Added support for passing `:iml_name`
parameter to `ipr.add_gwt_configuration`

To learn more about Buildr and get started:

The Apache Buildr Team

View raw message