buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: stacktrace from JarTask
Date Sun, 14 May 2017 21:19:57 GMT

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 6:53 AM, Dieter Vrancken
<> wrote:
> For my benefit, would you mind explaining the intent of the line at
> java/packaging.rb:214? It's obviously trying to invoke the pom method,
> but what does that achieve? My project does not use a pom or even a
> maven repo for dependencies...

Hmm ... looking at the code, the intent seems to be to ensure that the
pom is built when the jar is built. This was not present in earlier
versions of buildr. It should be easy enough to avoid doing this if
the pom method is not defined so I will update the code to make it so.
I will look at making a release in the next short while to get it out

I believe it is fixed in the commit

Peter Donald

View raw message