buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: Help with code coverage
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 23:53:33 GMT

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 12:19 AM, Vincent Tence <> wrote:
> I think Tammo's version (
is a good starting point. It generates and aggregates reports in a multi-project build. Looking
at the code, it defines a top-level jacoco namespace with a report aggregation task that the
official jacoco plugin seems to be missing.

True that. I just merged this functionality into the core buildr task.

> My problem right now is that I am unable to include the integration test run in the report.
Whenever integration tests run, the aggregated report is not generated.

I know this was ages ago but did this ever get sorted?

If not do the integration tests generate the .exec files in the
correct locations? Can you run it in --trace and see what parameters
are passed to the integration tests and if they include the jacoco
system properties.

> Eventually, I'd like to hack a plugin to integrate with, which provides
great online reports and stats for code coverage, is free for open-source projects and integrates
well with GitHub.

That sounds like a good idea.

There was someone (?) a while back else who was doing this a while ago
to try and maintain state between TravisCI runs ... will see if I can
find the email.  I would like to see what ever you come up with.

Peter Donald

View raw message