buildr-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Tence <>
Subject Re: Help with code coverage
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:17:22 GMT
Hi Peter,

> I know this was ages ago but did this ever get sorted?

Not yet.

> If not do the integration tests generate the .exec files in the
> correct locations? Can you run it in --trace and see what parameters
> are passed to the integration tests and if they include the jacoco
> system properties.

When I run:

buildr clean test integration jacoco:report

I get .cov files in each sub project but no html report whatsoever, neither in sub-projects
nor in the top-level project

--trace generates a lot of output and I don't see anything specific that helps except this
line that gets printed just before running integration:

** Invoke /Users/vtence/.m2/repository/org/jacoco/org.jacoco.agent/

>> Eventually, I'd like to hack a plugin to integrate with, which provides
great online reports and stats for code coverage, is free for open-source projects and integrates
well with GitHub.
> That sounds like a good idea.
> There was someone (?) a while back else who was doing this a while ago
> to try and maintain state between TravisCI runs ... will see if I can
> find the email.  I would like to see what ever you come up with.

There is a gradle plugin that could be a good starting point

-- Vincent
View raw message