buildr-users mailing list archives

From Chris Bozic <>
Subject "package :sources" not compatible with maven repository
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 04:05:59 GMT
I have just noticed that "package :sources" creates a zip file called
"my-project-1.0.sources" which works functionally in that I can "unzip"
that file and get sources.  However, I don't believe this is compatible
with maven repositories which seem to follow the convention of having a
sources jar file called "my-project-1.0-sources.jar"

Is there another way to generate a sources jar that I am unaware of?

Chris Bozic