buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: error in documentation ?
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 07:04:20 GMT

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 2:27 AM, Jean-Philippe Caruana
<> wrote:
> Le 08/10/2013 16:59, Jean-Philippe Caruana a écrit :
>> I haven't checked out buildr source code for a long time, so I don't know :
>> - if the website is in the repo
>> - if I could submit a 'fix' to the site
> I found the documentation (and understood that @CONSTANT@ is no ruby but
> texile) and submitted a pull request:

We actually don't have access to the github project as that is just a
mirror of our main repository. We should make this clear somewhere.
But I see you found jira and added the patch there which is the right
way of doing things around here. Thanks

> Should this kind of discussion occur on ?

Ideally - if you are asking advice, it may be a controversial change
or is a bigger discussion than should occur in jira. (Also if we miss
the jira issue and you want to increase visibility of the issue).
However if you have a small patch then feel free to just add a patch
and some comments in jira.

Peter Donald

View raw message