buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: installing buildr on windows
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 10:10:16 GMT

I have just setup a windows virtual machine to try and track down the issues...

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Jean-Philippe Caruana
<> wrote:
> I tried the jruby install, and buildr --version failed.

What version of jruby? and java? and what was the exact failure.

> I installed the 1.4.12 version... and it worked ! There are issues with
> buildr 1.4.13 and jruby on windows (the CI build jruby-win32 failed).

Unfortunately the CI build can not be counted on - there is
intermittent failures that mean the test results can not necessarily
be relied upon. I generally scan over the errors and only take notice
if they are not one of the handful that intermittently fail.

> Maybe the same issue with buildr 1.4.13, ruby 1.8.7 on windows ?
> We should be carefull before releasing 1.4.14.

Peter Donald

View raw message