buildr-users mailing list archives

From Diggory Hardy <>
Subject excluding sources, API
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:00:16 GMT
Dear list,

I'm trying to get my head around buildr and stuck on a seemingly simple
situation: I have a few Java classes in my sources which are currently broken
and I wish to exclude them from the build. But perhaps someone can help me get
my head around the API at the same time?

The API for CompileTask[1] mentions a read-write 'sources' attribute. But how
can I know what this attribute _is_ (an array of paths, an object with
methods...)? I tried doing

	compile.sources.exclude 'src/main/java/path/to/broken/*'

on the off-chance that would work, but it does nothing. I prefer not to have to
stab in the dark...

View raw message