buildr-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ingo Schmidt <>
Subject Re: Problems with merging
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 08:30:19 GMT
Hi Alex,

> I haven't had time to look into this today

No problem, the buildfile had a bug anyway, here is the corrected version:
define "merge-fail" do
   project.version = "1.0.0"
   define "webshop-war" do
     images = zip(_(:target, 
"")).include(project.parent._("config","images", "**"))
     war = package(:war)
     war.enhance([images]) # workaround for BUILDR-605

I should say, that I ran the tests under Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 LTS) and 
with buildr version 1.4.7.
Under Windows 7 with the same buildr version I could not reproduce the 

>   ... I suspect the
> non-deterministic behavior is due to putting things in a hash map.  Will
> see if we can fix or if there's a workaround.  Stay tuned.

Yes, I think you are quite right with that. I did a trace of these 
builds and there is indeed some variation between them. If you want, I 
can paste the trace logs here, too. Maybe that already is enough for you 
to see what is going on.

Cheers, Ingo =;->

View raw message