buildr-users mailing list archives

From Ingo Schmidt <>
Subject Problems with merging
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 12:25:44 GMT

once again I have a problem with merging.

Consider the following extremely simple project layout:

And the buildfile looks like this:
define "merge-fail" do
     project.version = "1.0.0"
     define "webshop-war" do
         images = zip(_(:target,
         war = package(:war)
         war.enhance([images]) # workaround for BUILDR-605

When running "buildr clean package" I can observe the following behaviour:
Sometimes the logo from the config folder is included in the WAR file,
sometimes the one from webshop-war/images.

I have not found out as to why this happens. Sometimes you get the same
result 20 times in a row, so do run as often until you finally see this

Could someone explain me what this is?

Any ideas for a workaround?
What I would like to achieve is the following:
If there is a picture in the config folder, use that one, otherwise use
the default one inside webshop-war/images. What is the correct way of
doing this? I am really stuck now...

Cheers, Ingo =;->

View raw message