buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <>
Subject Re: Proguard and Ant Task
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 22:28:13 GMT
Hi Khristian,

I hacked something quickly together here:

I didn't use the Ant task since I thought it was too much trouble compared
to using the Proguard 'main class' and passing argument directly to it.
Note that this is just a prototype that doesn't support many of the
proguard options .. basically the bare minimum to get you going.

Hope this helps,