buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: stop testing on failure
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:05:18 GMT

I am not sure what you are asking. Are you asking whether you can fast
fail the tests for a project, the first time a test in the project
fails? If that is what you are asking, I am not sure. Buildr uses the
underlying junit task from ant and as far as I can tell , that is not
a feature supported by that tool?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Jason Hoogland <> wrote:
> With fail_on_failure it looks like you can control whether buildr will fail
> a test task upon a junit test failure.  But is there a way to stop the
> execution of further test suites upon a test failure?
> hoogs

Peter Donald

View raw message