buildr-users mailing list archives: March 2013

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Alex Boisvert Re: How do I bundle the class files of a sub-project into a jar that isn't just a manifest? Thu, 14 Mar, 19:45
Alex Boisvert Re: How do I bundle the class files of a sub-project into a jar that isn't just a manifest? Sun, 17 Mar, 21:42
Anthony Bargnesi jar signing after packaging of jar Tue, 19 Mar, 20:37
Anthony Bargnesi Re: jar signing after packaging of jar Tue, 19 Mar, 20:48
Graham Matthews How do I bundle the class files of a sub-project into a jar that isn't just a manifest? Thu, 14 Mar, 19:26
Graham Matthews Re: How do I bundle the class files of a sub-project into a jar that isn't just a manifest? Thu, 14 Mar, 19:58
Peter Donald [ANNOUNCE] Apache Buildr 1.4.10 released Tue, 12 Mar, 23:34
Peter Donald Re: Compiling multiple projects with a small change Sat, 16 Mar, 02:59
Peter Donald [ANNOUNCE] Apache Buildr 1.4.11 released Wed, 20 Mar, 18:55
Weyert de Boer Compiling multiple projects with a small change Wed, 13 Mar, 07:55
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 20141
Aug 20143