buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <>
Subject Re: Buildr exits after when Ant task completes
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:42:43 GMT
Looking quickly at the Ant Main source code reveals it's using
System.exit() and therefore killing the JVM upon exit.

You may have to either subclass Main and override the exit() method or fork
the process to execute ant.

e.g.  java('', '-file', 'build.xml',
'package', :classpath
=> Ant.dependencies)