buildr-users mailing list archives

From Dieter Vrancken <>
Subject combining ivy4r and checkstyle:xml
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 13:56:31 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to use the buildr 1.4.9 checkstyle:xml task together with ivy4r 0.12.10. I don't
see how I can add the jars resolved by ivy4r to checkstyle:xml's class path. Of course, checkstyle
reports "Unable to get class information for ..." for every import it couldn't find.

AFAICT, buildr/checkstyle constructs the class path for checkstyle when after_define is executed.
At that moment, ivy4r has not resolved the artifacts yet. I don't see how I can change the
class path afterwards.

Does anyone know how to let the two play together nicely?

View raw message