buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Update bnd version to 1.50.0 (Getting out new version of buildr)
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 09:12:48 GMT
Hi,

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 6:38 PM, Niklaus Giger <niklaus.giger@member.fsf.org
> wrote:

> Getting out a new version of buildr in the next couple of weeks
> would be great.
>
> I have however some remarks/questions:
> - Which one of the open 22 bugs will not make it in 1.4.8?

I will try to have a look at it this week and run down the list.

> - Are there any show-stoppers where you need some help?

According to my note list I have
* BUILDR-594 (????)
* Add JaCoCo buildr extension
* Update TestNG extension to work with latest version

It looks like I have already done BUILDR-594 but the others would be great
to get done .. however they may not be show stoppers as such.

The only real show stopper is getting the CI working again which I will
have a bash at doing tonight.

> - For BUILDR-652 'Generate buildfile from Eclipse workspace'
> I assume that you will merge it, as you promised before

Sorry about that. I was off traveling and just getting back into the swing
of things. Will try to do it over the nect couple of days.

I will come up in a few days with a patch for the documentation and a small
> improvement to honour the 'Bundle-ClassPath' in the manifest.

great!

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald