buildr-users mailing list archives

From Niklaus Giger <niklaus.gi...@member.fsf.org>
Subject Re: Update bnd version to 1.50.0 (Getting out new version of buildr)
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 08:38:12 GMT
Hi

Thanks for applying it. (and fixing the Jenkins build, too!)

Getting out a new version of buildr in the next couple of weeks
would be great.

I have however some remarks/questions:
- Which one of the open 22 bugs will not make it in 1.4.8?
- Are there any show-stoppers where you need some help?

- For BUILDR-652 'Generate buildfile from Eclipse workspace'
I assume that you will merge it, as you promised before
I will come up in a few days with a patch for the documentation and a small
improvement to honour the 'Bundle-ClassPath' in the manifest.

Best regards

Niklaus

--
Niklaus Giger