buildr-users mailing list archives

From Jordan Van Winkle <>
Subject Buildr: Play Framework Integration
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:48:06 GMT
Hi all,

I was curious if anyone has ever tried to wrap the build of a Play! Framework app with Buildr.
 I'm writing a new app using Play 2.0 and am trying to integrate its build into our existing
build process, which uses Buildr. Our build system was already set up when I came to the company,
so I don't have much experience with Buildr.  I'm looking for a way to wrap the play commands
"play package", "play test", etc. with buildr, so the app can be built with all our other
existing projects.  I've searched around and haven't been able to find anything so far.

Does anyone know of anything which would provide this, or what I would need to do to achieve
this?  I've been looking into extending Buildr using Ruby modules.  Could it be done this

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

View raw message